Except where otherwise stated, copyright of all materials resides with CuVito. No material may be altered to any degree without CuVito's written consent.
The information made available by CuVito over the World Wide Web does not form part of any contract. Changing circumstances may cause CuVito to have to change its provisions at any time. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information presented, CuVito cannot accept responsibility for errors.
No email addresses obtained from this site may be used for unsolicited mailings (junk mail).
Permissions for using images from our website
Permission for use of photographic imagery from this website is granted only under the following conditions:
- Each use should be accompanied by the credit line and notice, "Courtesy of CuVito".
- Copying of images for further distribution or commercial use is prohibited without the express written consent of CuVito.
- No permission is granted to use trademarks of CuVito, its subsidiaries or affiliates, apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the photograph(s)/imagery provided by CuVito.
- CuVito reserves the right to withdraw permission to reproduce copyright material whenever, in its discretion, it feels that the privilege of reproducing its material is being used in a way detrimental to its interest or the above instructions are not being followed properly to protect its copyright.
- This permission is provided without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.